Ok just a big blabbering of topics, would love comments or advice on any of them:
1. Protein and Bringing Back Eggs: Now about a month and a half ago I gave up eggs. This was after reading Skinny Bitch and deciding that I need to go as close to Vegan as possible. Well since then the weight went downa good 10lbs, but now it is resting in a slump…boo. My big concern is Im not getting enough protein to help with err…digestion. I mean I eat fiber like its going out of business, but fiber has to have something to stick to (like protein) to work its magic. I tried the whole Greek Yogurt thing and just didnt like it (but please note I have creamy texture issues….do not make me eat pudding…gag) I dont do beans in the AM cause they take too long and that just seems odd. So Im thinking of bringing back the eggs, or egg whites, or Egg Beaters. Opinions on this? I need to do a little diet re vamp in hopes of shocking my body into dropping weight again.
2. Food Processors: I want one. A good-ish one. Easy to clean, under $75. Tell me what you know.
3. Wii Fit and Golds Gym for Wii: Im trying to do my Wii Fit more, trying to boost my working out in all ways. Mr. Gaunt bought me Golds Gym Cardio for Wii so far Im not in love, it seems to pretty much be only boxing with a little jump rope. Im gonna try it with Mr. Gaunt and see if he can figure it out for me. It does play Journey though when your working out so thats at least 5 cool points.
4. Underwear: I finally got new underwear! I bought a number of kinds, but my favorite are these cute ones from American Eagle 5 for $25! Woo hoo! I also got two new bras at Vicki’s. I heart new undies!
5. WORK WORK WORK: So they moved me BACK to the front end, so no more chickens, this is not because I said something, but becuase they are dumb and mixed things up. Although yesterday I got to be door greeater for 8 hours. My feet hurt. I interviewed last Thursday for Mr. Gaunts team and will hear in a week or so. Fingers crossed.
6. Crafts: I have my first craft fair coming up in October. I signed up back in May I think. I have since put my Etsy shop on vacation because I was focusing on all this stuff. The show is over the weekend and my work wont let me have it off, hopefully by then I will have a new job starting shortly and can just quit. I think I should start working on stuff again, get back into the whole crafting thing. We’ll see.