This is the most delicious and easiest Peach Cobbler on earth. Seriously. I made each of us one of these in my little ramekins dishes from Pier One. For ice cream I buy Haggen Dazs 5 ingredeint Vanilla Bean…oooh so yummy. This can also easily be made vegan using vegan butter.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups Peaches Pealed and sliced thinish
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Lightly grease 2
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, flour and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Place sliced and pealed peaches in a bowl and toss in white sugar. Mix well
- Place 1/2 the Peach mixture into two Ramekins.
- Pack the crumble mixture on top
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown