Although the weather has yet to cooperate, tomorrow is October 1st, and that means ITS FALL!
Fall to me means:
-Pumpkins EVERYTHING! Lattes, scones, muffins, decorations, EVERYTHING!
-Snuggles on the couch watching either A. When Harry Met Sally B. Stepmom
-Crisp walks in the woods
-Halloween at all the thrift stores!
-Candy Corn and Carmel Apple Pops on my coffee table
-My two BFF’s Birthdays!
But this post is about soup, not fall, lets not get too excited now, it’s still in the 70’s this week (although there are signs of rain and 60’s ahead). And this soup was amazing!
Mr. Gaunt swears he hates Cauliflower, but in this household BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS! You eat what I make you! No picky eaters! End of rant.
So I made Cauliflower Soup, and I made it so delicious that he ate it all up and loved it! He also had it for lunch two days in a row! Beat that picky eaters!
Ok the recipe (which I wont post on here because it’s the same thing) is from this blog CLICK HERE and I only made a few changes.
1. I hate cooked carrots, so buh-by. Instead I replaced the Carrots with a smaller head of Kale, which is the most amazing food on earth.
2. Right after the onions were sautéed I added diced Apple Chicken Sausage (that I get at Costco or Target)
3. I didn’t have any Parsley so I did Thyme and Basil. I also did a good shaking of Red Pepper Flakes (which belong in all soups)
4. I used Fat Free Milk and Sour Cream
5. I used 3 cups of Chicken stock and 4 cups of Vegan Beef Flavored Bullion Cube stock (because that’s what I had)
Other than that I followed it to a T! And it was Perfect! And could feed a family of four for two days, or a family of two for three days! Enjoy folks!
Oh and I kinda destroyed my lightbox and its getting dark so early these days so all my pictures suck. This weekend Mr. Gaunt and I will be building a new one for me.