This backside is getting smaller!
Oh yes my friends, this blog was once dedicated to getting skinny (in a totally healthy non-vanity sort of way) before it became all about cooking, weddings, and my relationship ups and downs. Not that you all don’t love to hear about that stuff too…lol! But the blog once had a purpose, and a very successful purpose…SEVENT FIVE POUNDS of purpose. And now she is BACK!
To catch you all up on my weight, I have gained between 7-10 pound since my lowest weight. Meh whatcha gonna do? I have no shame. I hit my lowest weight almost 8 months ago and have more or less maintained that weight….go me! That is without Weight Watchers and without the gym. Basically I eat healthy enough to maintain my weight without doing much physical activity.
I guess the weight loss stopped when I quit weight watchers, quit obsessing, and started my clean eating. In the last few months though I have loosened up on some of my rules, rules that were important and that need to be put back in place!
NO DRUNKIN CAKE EATING!
YOU EITHER BUDDY!
1. No sugary Alcohol drinks. I’m not opposed to alcohol, it’s a part of the socialization scene and it can be fun. The problem is the SUGAR! Margaritas, vodka cranberries, pina coladas, all full of sugar. I need to reinstate my strict Vodka and diet tonic only.
2. no eating after 7pm. This can be hard, but I get off at 2:30 so I shouldnt let the lax.
3. Drink only water and maybe tea. Again pretty much all beverages are shit and sugar. Water is the best.
4. Nothing Fried! Ever, that’s just stupid. No fish and chips, french fries, nada!
5. Snacking is for veggies. I have to remember to keep my hand out of the chip bag. I have no self-control after I have one.
6. Veggies should be the main course. 3/4 of your plate should be veggies, not meat or carbs.
7. No beef or Pork. I find this limits my meat intake, which is always best.
8. Biggest meals first. Big breakfast, medium lunch, small dinner.
9. Small healthy snack always packed. Otherwise you will eat you own face.
10. EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!! Ugg.
So those are the big things I have slacked on. Not a lot, just a little here and there. But breaking those rules have only brought back 10 very VERY unwanted pounds. Booo.
my favorite shirt of all time!
Its my birthday this week and I’m doing a lame “LAST HURRAH” and letting myself have sushi and cake and not work out. However this will ALL END monday morning! September 13th is the start of my “Skinny Bride” “Healthy Weight” “Healthy Girl” plan. I’m even starting a new weight loss progression chart over there ———>
And weigh in will be Friday Morning, just like when I use to go to weight watchers. I will weigh myself in front of Mr. Gaunt and he will force me to write it down.
So how much more do I want to lose? 50 pounds. Yup 50, in 12 months! That’s 4.1 pounds a month and 1.04 pounds a week. that is so do-able!
Mr. Gaunt wants to lose 35 pounds in the next year. That’s 2.9 pounds a month and .7 a week. Again he can do it!
For my birthday I’m getting new tennis shoes because mine are shot. Mr. Gaunt and I have big plans for working out that I plan to hold him to! Mostly running or at least walking 5 days a week, or more.
So there yah go. If you don’t see me post again on this in 2 weeks YELL AT ME! because I’m serious! I’m gonna FINISH getting Skinny!