I have decided to make a list of all that’s going on in the next bit. I’m feeling a hair overwhelmed and I think a list will help me focus! Today Mr. Gaunt and I DEEP cleaned our spare room (which is mostly craft supplies, office stuff, and board games) and got rid of a ton of crap! Well we put it into bags and boxes in hopes of having a big garage sale. We wont really be able to have another garage sale before we move so I hope we can sell most of it this summer. I’m going to really try not to buy anymore stuff over the next year. We will be moving and then getting married, so we will need to get rid of lots and then get new nicer stuff. For birthdays and christmas and such I’m hoping to DO fun things rather than buy more stuff we don’t need. Even clothes, and I’m a clothes WHORE! But nope…no more clothing shopping for me! I have plenty! Except new underwear, Id like new underwear and new tennis shoes for my birthday.
I’ve also come to the realization that the less clothing and dishes you have, the less laundry and dishwashing you have to do…DING DING DING! So Buh-Bye to all the “extra” dishes we only keep as backups. And Buh-Bye to all the crappy tank tops and ill fighting jeans that I only keep incase the good ones are dirty. I hate them anyways and they just cause more mess!
I’ve mentioned before that we don’t have a garage or yard to have a garage sale, so I’m hoping one of our wonderful friends will offer theirs up…wink wink. Because I hate to just donate all this stuff when we could maybe make a little cash, which we DESPERATELY need.
Anyways on to my list:
1. August 23rd **fingers crossed*** I move to Mr. Gaunt’s Team at Work
2. Decide which car we are going to sell. We may now sell Mr. Gaunt’s for a number of reasons.
3. Get Credit cards! We NEED to build credit in the next year.
4. Have a new tail pipe put on Mr. Gaunt’s car
5. CAR WASHES!
6. Look into getting an engagement ring made. financially we have been holding off on this…)=
7. Join the gym! Mr. Gaunt wants us to both go together and get our butts in shape for the wedding!
8. Get new Tennis shoes. The ones I currently have my mom bought me in August of 2006 right before I moved to Colorado.
9. Talk to our Landlord about signing a 6 month lease.
10. September 25th Put deposit down on Wedding Venue
11. Plan trip for just me back to Washington in DEcember to look at wedding stuff
12. Pay Mr. Gaunt’s mom back for…oh a million things…lol! We should just give all of our paychecks to her!
13. Keep working on paintings! Mamma needs some new shoes!
14. Look into rescuing a new kitten. Dumb friends league of Denver is doing free adoption and spaying until 8/31
15. SAVE $$$ SAVE $$$ SAVE! We gotta move and pay for a wedding this year!
I leave you with some pics from a few weekends ago when we helped Jenny and Justin paint their new basement and Liam’s new haircut!