HOW TO HAVE A PERFECT SATURDAY:
1. Start with 86 degree weather, and Breakfast at Merles in Littleton, including a fruit and yogurt cup in Margarita Glass.
2. Hitting up MULTIPLE Goodwills & Savers.
3. Finding cute summer clothes
4. Mr. Gaunt finding a brand new golf bag and gently used clubs for $10!
5. Finding the complete Planet Earth Series on DVD for $9!
6. Buy a new Bocce Ball Set at Target!
7. Have a yummy Salad (spinach, blueberries, strawberries, grilled chicken, goat cheese) and Carrot cake from Super Target’s Deli!
8. Take a walk through the landscaping job Mr. Gaunt did last week.
9. Meet up with Jenny and Justin and Liam to play Bocce Ball in the park
10. Watch Liam really walk around, and then make you muffins on his tool table.
10. Fight against the wind, It made the 86 degree weather little more bearable!
11. BBQ with Friends
12. Drink Bud Light Lime
13. Love your love.
14. Watch Liam Blow his own bubbles!