I’m in a sour mood. Its Saturday and I have nothing going on in my life, nothing. The last few weeks I feel like seasonal depression has taken over. I feel super blah. I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one to hang out with. I’m super poor, which is more of a permanent thing, I don’t make enough money and I don’t know how I can make more. I have little to no motivation to craft or clean or do anything. I miss my friends back home, I miss my mom. I want something new to happen. My weight loss is sucking, I feel like I can’t even go out to eat without gaining five pounds, not that I could afford to even if I wanted to. I wish it was summer. I wish my trip home was sooner. I wish I was still losing weight. I wish I wasn’t so pitiful. Today is a crappy day. Don’t worry, I’ll get over it.
Ok I was about to post this and then I figured I should snap out of it and write a list of good things:
1. It’s almost valentines week! I love valentines day. I’m going to make Mr. Gaunt an AWESOME valentine card.
2. We are going to hopefully get a new kitten this coming weekend. I want to name her Olive, Mr. Gaunt does not.
4. It is 46 days till I go to Washington to Celebrate my Mom and Friend Rita’s Birthday!
5. This morning I was at my lowest weight yet.
6. My house is only kind of dirty, not too dirty.
7. Im going to make an indian shrimp dish for dinner.
8. We are going to Costco. Hopefully before 5 so I can snack on samples. Samples don’t count.
9. I found a place to get Mr. Gaunt’s Valentine gift. I just have to wait until friday when I get paid.
10. I talked to my mom, Kelli, and Pro today which is very nice.
11. I organized all of my photo folders on my desktop today.
12. Im going to make No Pudge Brownies shaped like hearts for V-day. I also want to make lemon bars from scratch, died pink.