Well my shoulder feels slightly better, but I still havent heard from my job so in order to not let my mind wander (ahhh you have no money and your getting fatter!!!!) I decided to make a list of things Im going to do this week as well as a menu of things Im going to eat! Woohoo I love lists.
TO DO OCTOBER 4th – 11th
1. PAINT! We renewed our lease at our apartment, but I really want to paint my entry way! So this week Im going to pick out a color and then hopefully paint on Friday or Saturday.
2. FRISBEE GOLF! We made plans with our friends Ben and Casey to go play frisbee golf this weekend. Apparently its kind of a hike through the course which makes me a little nervous (me and hiking arent always friends) but Im gonna give it a shot, and I love frisbee golf, it reminds me of playing with friends at Cornwall park back home.
3. WAX! I need my eyebrows waxed this week.
4. GYM! I need to get my but to the gym at least 4 times this week (hopefully my shoulder will chill out so this can happen)
5. WEIGH IN! Hoping to do this tomorrow
Now for the MENU!
TUESDAY: Weight Watchers Corn Chowder
WEDNESDAY: Roasted Three potato Salad
THURSDAY: Tuna and Avocado Salad
Ok the weekend I will hold off on. Also please note the links for these meals are more for inspiration and will probably all be modified to be healthier! I will take pics of everything to show you along the way! xoxo
Oh and we have a million peppers so if anyone ahs any great pepper recipes you shoudl leave them in the comments…thanks!